Finding the Conference venue
- Road – Follow the signs to the conference from the entrance to the Showground. There is ample free parking outside the Peterborough Suite.
- Rail – Rail passengers should travel to Peterborough station, located approximately 6 miles from the Showground. Telephone 08457 484950 for rail travel enquiries.
- Taxi – Taxi ranks are located outside the railway station.
- Bus – Peterborough Bus Station is located at the Queensgate Shopping Centre in the city centre. For timetable information, telephone the public transport information line on 08712 002 233.
Choosing your route
- A14 – Take A605, bypass Oundle and Elton. Join A1 North-bound at junction 17A1(M) at the signpost: A1North-bound Stamford. Follow instructions as A1(M) North-bound.
- From Peterborough – A605 West-bound or use ring road system – Showground fully signposted.
- A1 South-bound – Turn left off the A1 at the signpost: Alwalton, Business Park Showground, Chesterton. Go through the thatched village of Alwalton. At the T-junction turn left, 50 yards to roundabout, turn right onto the Showground. Follow signs to conference.
- A1(M) North-bound – Go past junction 17. Turn left off the A1 (immediately after the garage) at the signpost: Showground, Chesterton, Alwalton, Elton. At the T-junction turn left towards Peterborough, over the flyover, turn right at the roundabout onto the Showground. Follow signs to conference.
A limited number of rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis for the night of November 10 at Best Western, Peterborough. Contact the hotel directly to take advantage of the discounted rates. (Quote AIC when booking):
Orton Hall Hotel,
Tel: 01733 391111
Best Western Orton Hall Hotel, Peterborough PE2 7DN. From the entrance to the East of England Showground (see directions above), follow the A605 towards Peterborough. Cross two roundabouts and then turn right in The Village about 100m before The Nene Parkway.